The striking Art Deco landmark was built in 1923, designed by Robert Sharp, as a garage for 300 cars, including the Bluebird racers driven by record-breaker Sir Malcom Campbell.

The lighting design by into compliments the architectural merit of the building by highlighting the vertical and horizontal structure of the vast industrial steel frame using concealed linear LED.

 

Return to
Flagship Restaurants