Project development manager – no vacancies
Into are looking for an experienced Project Development Manager to focus on the UK and European markets.
The candidate must possess a number of key qualities:
- a proven track record in pitching for and securing a wide range of high-value lighting projects and contracts.
- a well established longstanding client base in the hospitality, retail and office sectors.
- excellent networking skills.
- able to run projects from conception to completion.
- an effective communicator at board, designer and contractor level.
- able to manage, guide and inspire a team of lighting designers to support you in your business development role.
- excellent creative and technical skills.
- extensive knowledge of the retail, hospitality and office sectors.
We are offering a highly competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience. This includes profit share, company pension scheme and private healthcare. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence. Please apply in writing to Claire Speller – email@example.com